Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Wedding Pics!

 
 
 
Over Memorial Day weekend, I did cupcakes and a display cake for a another wedding.  Last summer, I had done a tasting for them with miniatures:
 
 
The final flavors that had been decided on were:
 
Caramel- An old-fashioned caramel cake recipe topped with a caramel-infused buttercream frosting
 

 
 Red Velvet- A chocolate cake with a red tint to it, then topped with a thick cream cheese frosting
 
and
 
 
Key Lime Pie- A cake infused with fresh lime zest and lime juice.  It was then frosting with whipped buttercream, fresh lime curd, graham cracker crust pieces and candied lime peel. 
 
The table displays after everything was set up (thanks to my parents!):
 

 
 
And here was the display cake for the head table:
 
It was also a red velvet cake, covered with white fondant.  And I even got to try my hand at fresh flower arranging!


No comments:

Post a Comment